>> The Sims Console
Knowledge - The Sims Console
- Bustin' Out (Consoles): For all your questions of the brand new Bustin' Out on the consoles (84 Questions)
- Bustin' Out (GBA): Ask your questions of the GBA version of Bustin' Out here (39 Questions)
- Bustin' Out (N-Gage): All questions about Bustin' Out for Nokia's N-Gage belong here (3 Questions)
- The Sims 2 (DS): Strangetown will also appear on the DS. If you have questions about it, go here! (16 Questions)
- The Sims 2 (GBA): If you have a GBA and have questions about the Sims 2 on it, then look here! (11 Questions)
- The Sims 2 (Mobile): The Sims 2 will appear on your mobile phone too, and this is the place to find questions and answers! (4 Questions)
- The Sims 2 (PS2, XBox, GameCube): The Sims 2 is heading to consoles, and here's the place to ask questions about it. (111 Questions)
- The Sims 2 (PSP): With the Sims moving to the portable PSP, you can ask questions about it here. (92 Questions)
- The Sims 2 Pets (DS): Having trouble running your pet care center? You can find answers about the DS version of Pets here! (5 Questions)
- The Sims 2 Pets (GBA): Adventurous Pets go here for questions and answers about the GBA edition. (4 Questions)
- The Sims 2 Pets (PS2, GameCube): Pets are on the PlayStation 2 and GameCube. Check this place for questions and answers about the game! (32 Questions)
- The Sims 2 Pets (PSP): This place is for questions and answers about the PSP version of Pets. (3 Questions)
- The URBZ (Consoles): The info about the new console version coming late 2004 on the PS2, GameCube and X-Box (35 Questions)
- The URBZ (DS): Another handheld version of the Urbz, this time for the DS. If you have questions look here! (10 Questions)
- The URBZ (GBA): All information about the GBA version of the URBZ, which is to be released late 2004 (306 Questions)
Search This Category
|how do you make helga fall in love with Red S. (sims 2 gamecube version)
||30 Oct 2006, 16:00
||1 Sep 2016, 04:02
|in the sims 2 ps2 can you have babies and be able to bath them
||18 Oct 2005, 14:28
||2 Jul 2006, 20:25
|Sorry, I know this isn't the right place to post this question, but i would appreciate it if you could answer it anyway!? On SimCity 3000 (not unlimited) has anyone got any tips to make the money last longer? I already got the cheats, but always loose!
||14 May 2005, 15:40
||14 Oct 2013, 03:49
|this is probably a really stupid question but i need to know where do you find the thing to play foosball in the sims2 xbox to beat torin? is it the chess set bcuz there it says football and i've tried a million times to beat him but i can't! HELP!!!
||25 Jun 2006, 23:23
||7 Mar 2014, 04:06
|Help! My daughter says I asked the question wrong. Of course what do I know, I'm just a mom. We are unable to buy items or even add windows even though we have plenty of money. There is a red flashing line that use to be yellow. when paused or in buy mod
||19 Jun 2005, 19:10
||14 Oct 2013, 03:44
|I’m living with Mimi in the Sims (ps2). I have completed all the necessary tasks to move on to the next house... the only thing I don’t know how to do is throw the raging party!!!!
||5 Jan 2005, 01:17
||3 Nov 2013, 02:12
Search This Category
Do not give away or ask for serial numbers! Doing so will result in a ban without warning.
Please search before asking! Duplicate questions will be deleted.
Question will be posted in the current category ("The Sims Console"
Only members can ask questions. If you are registered, login here
. You can register for free here
All content © copyright 2001-2010 The Sims Zone unless otherwise stated.
The Sims franchise is © copyright Maxis and Electronic Arts.