71,454,235 visitors since 2 February 2002 

Knowledge Database >> The Sims 1 >> Where can I find...? >> View Question
Knowledge - Question
Dose anybody know of a program you can download to make objects, if so where can you get it?
Asked at 20:36 on Wednesday 18 August 2004 by Jim (sms887_91) Report this Question

1 Answer
You can get "The Sims Transmogrifier" as long as you have Paint Shop Pro, Adobe PhotoShop, or another graphic editing program. T-Mog can be found here: http://www.thesimstransmogrifier.com/GetTransmogrifier
Answered at 04:06 on Thursday 19 August 2004 by Kevin (skppy1225)
Answer Rating: Not Rated Yet.
Report this Answer

Answer This Question

Do not give away serial numbers! Doing so will result in a ban without warning!

Only members can answer questions. If you are registered, login here. You can register for free here.

Enter your answer: