77,238,385 visitors since 2 February 2002 

Knowledge Database >> The Sims 2 (PC/Mac) >> Creating Things >> View Question
Knowledge - Question
How do you edit recolored pictures to have Fun or Environmental points. I'm talking aout the pictures that you make with SimPE, not the posters created with the Poster Installer.
Asked at 00:26 on Tuesday 5 April 2005 by Shez (Go4fall) Report this Question

2 Answers
I dont know, where do you get SimPE
Answered at 07:08 on Sunday 1 May 2005 by luke (bigbluelrules14)
Answer Rating: Not Rated Yet.
Report this Answer

SimPE is a tool that is used to mod the sims2. You can use it to make new objects for the Sims2, change things about your sims, like relationships, etc. you can make paintings, and just so many things. There are many tutorials our there to help you learn how to use it. Here is a link to it: http://sims.ambertation.de/realdownload.shtml
You will really enjoy this tool if you learn how to use it. I'll try to answer any questions that you have if I can.........:-) Shez
Answered at 00:09 on Monday 2 May 2005 by Shez (Go4fall)
Answer Rating: Not Rated Yet.
Report this Answer

Answer This Question

Do not give away serial numbers! Doing so will result in a ban without warning!

Only members can answer questions. If you are registered, login here. You can register for free here.

Enter your answer: