72,438,386 visitors since 2 February 2002 

Knowledge Database >> The Sims 2 (PC/Mac) >> Can Sims do...? >> View Question
Knowledge - Question
In college, my sim got engaged to another sim and now she's fallen in love with another sim and now he's moved in with her and i want them to get married and divorce the other sim cos i dont like him. How do you divorce him and marry the other??
Asked at 18:37 on Monday 30 May 2005 by simgirl05 Report this Question

3 Answers
make the other sim shes alredy6 engaged 2 cheat on her wiv sum1 else
Answered at 14:12 on Wednesday 1 June 2005 by coolgirl100
Answer Rating: Not Rated Yet.
Report this Answer

Make your sim not like that guy, and then click on him and say, break up.
Answered at 15:01 on Saturday 20 August 2005 by Rae1
Answer Rating: Not Rated Yet.
Report this Answer

have that sim makeout or kiss or something with the guyshe likes. make sur the guy you don't like is in the room the guy you don't like will see it as cheating and get mad then click the guy and click break up and your sim is a free woman
Answered at 04:38 on Saturday 18 November 2006 by miranda (Mssynicolemnl)
Answer Rating: Not Rated Yet.
Report this Answer

Answer This Question

Do not give away serial numbers! Doing so will result in a ban without warning!

Only members can answer questions. If you are registered, login here. You can register for free here.

Enter your answer: