71,441,189 visitors since 2 February 2002 

Knowledge Database >> The Sims 2 (PC/Mac) >> Expansion Packs >> University >> View Question
Knowledge - Question
Do you have to graduate just to have a job in show bis or other jobs from the University packs? Cuz when I created sim without passing University I couldn't get a job in show bis by computer.
Asked at 22:03 on Monday 5 February 2007 by Skycatangel Report this Question

1 Answer
yes, you have to go to college and be a drama major, and graduate
Answered at 06:45 on Tuesday 6 March 2007 by Liaa Ramirez (smurfrevolt)
Answer Rating: Not Rated Yet.
Report this Answer

Answer This Question

Do not give away serial numbers! Doing so will result in a ban without warning!

Only members can answer questions. If you are registered, login here. You can register for free here.

Enter your answer: